Monday, November 23, 2015

Things You Don't Expect to be Included in Potty Training

This morning I got out of the shower. Jasper was sitting on his little potty next to the big one. He had pulled the lid up on the big potty (the seat was down) and had put his arm on the seat and was resting his head on his arm.

"Ew, don't lay your head on the seat!" I said.

He sat up and looked at me, and repeated, "Ew, don't lick the seat!"

What? I'd looked away at this point and looked back at him just in time to see him lean down and lick the seat, and then look back up and me and laugh, with shining bright eyes.

"LOL FUNNY!?!?"

No, kid. That is not funny. Now get away from the potty so I can puke. EW.

-3yrs, 3mos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have enabled anonymous commenting on my blog, but I would appreciate it if you would leave your name and location along with your message. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!