Wednesday, November 2, 2016

*facekeyboard*

I have just been informed that when I republished my post from 2015 about my colonoscopy so my friend could read it (I had taken it down because I thought maybe it was just too embarrassing), that it went out to everyone who subscribes to my blog. I don't know why I didn't realize that would happen. I had thought that it would just restore it to the 2015 publish date and that would be it. I feel like an idiot now. An EXTRA-embarrassed idiot.

*sigh*

WELL ENJOY IT, OKAY.
For the record, the surgery was successful and I haven't had any problems in the year since it happened. So I've got that going for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have enabled anonymous commenting on my blog, but I would appreciate it if you would leave your name and location along with your message. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!